Bronfman Family Ranch, Recreation and Education Center
This 26-acre ranch is a short drive from Salt Lake International Airport and just minutes from three world-class ski resorts and Park City’s Historic Main Street.
Here, you’ll find our accessible challenge course, and on-site lodge, equestrian center, conference spaces, indoor climbing wall and more.
The land for the Bronfman Family Ranch, Recreation and Education Center was donated to the National Ability Center by an anonymous donor in 1996.
There’s more to come
Please pardon our dust. We are currently building out the Bronfman Family Ranch, Recreation and Education Center to include improved and expanded facilities for our programs.
June 2020 Updates
- Landscaping details are in final completion throughout the interior campus.
- Most areas of campus will be fully accessible by mid-June and until next steps.
- Next phases of construction are in design phase and expected by mid-summer.
Areas of Impact
- Internal campus sidewalks may have temporary closure notifications as they develop.
- Parking locations are all open at this time. Look for closure notifications as they develop.
- Next phases of construction to be updated as they begin.
(Zoom in on map for details – or download as a PDF)