Stay with the NAC, just steps from all of our ranch-based programs and Round Valley’s miles of single-track, double track and groomed winter trails. We’ll help you build a custom stay with programming for your group or family.
We welcome anyone participating in National Ability Center programs or other mission-aligned activities to our lodge. Our rates are highly affordable compared to area room rates – and scholarship is also available to help with your stay.
Our 52-person occupancy loge is made up of 25 accessible rooms, five with roll-in showers. We offer a variety of room layouts including:
- 22 double rooms (2 twin beds)
- 2 triple rooms (1 twin and 1 set of bunk beds)
- 1 full bedroom
- 5 adjoining rooms
- Continental Breakfast
- Communal TV and game room
- Fitness room/gym
- Small Guest Kitchen on 2nd floor
- Washer/Dryer (coin-operated in small upstairs kitchen)
- Group Cafeteria (must be reserved in advance)
- Cleaning before/after your stay. No daily room service provided.
WHAT TO BRING
Please pack seasonally-appropriate outdoor clothing and any items for your personal needs. We provide bedding and towels for the rooms. There is no daily room service.
Book Your Stay
A $25 nonrefundable deposit is required to reserve your room.
CHECK-IN: 4:00 PM
CHECK-OUT: 10:00 AM