We Can.Play Video
1,125 of 1,500 Donations Received
We are almost there!
Your gift of any size directly funds the completion of our new Discovery Loop and moves the campaign for the future of the National Ability Center towards the finish line. Please join us as we work towards our goal of 1,500 donations – the number of service members and their families served by the National Ability Center last year.
WHAT CAN YOUR CONTRIBUTION DO?
BUILDS 1 FOOT OF DISCOVERY LOOP
BUILDS 5 FEET OF DISCOVERY LOOP WITH NAME RECOGNITION
SUPPLIES A NAMED BIKE RACK TO THOSE AT THE NAC RANCH
PROVIDES A NAMED ROCKING CHAIR AT THE NATIONAL ABILITY CENTER.
EVERY GIFT MATTERS
Be a part of the journey to the summit
Explore what’s to come at the National Ability Center or Download our PDF.
Edward “Flip” Klein, Army Major (Ret.)
A DISCOVERY LOOP
- A safe, controlled recreation trail for mountain biking, cycling and nature walks
- Participants can harness new skills without distractions and hazards of the road
- Recreation for all – Round Valley’s public trails intersect here with NAC property
AN EXPANDED EQUESTRIAN CENTER
- Therapy room, restrooms and a family respite space
- Technological advances with a focus on safety at every turn
- Versatile spaces for training, education as well as local and national conferences and events
A NEW RECREATION CENTER
- Accessible bouldering wall
- Full-size, multi-use indoor sports court for yoga, camps, events and more
- Conference, training and meeting space
- Lockers and warming kitchen
A NEW COMMUNITY AND PROGRAM BUILDING
- Here, community partners like the Kimball Art Center can provide art therapy
- Partners can teach veterans business skills
- Children from groups like Shriner’s Hospital will come together for karaoke parties, team building or games while NAC campers will experience daily opportunities for creativity, expression and more
A NEW MOUNTAIN CENTER
- Improved “ski-in, ski-out” accessibility for riders using a range of adaptive equipment at the base of Park City Mountain
- Upper and lower-level lobbies, a sensory room and an adaptive athlete locker room
- A welcoming atmosphere for kids, families, veterans and all who participate.
- Dignified and appropriate facilities to learn, train, be fitted, or to take a step back from an over-stimulating environment
Special thanks to our largest community partner:
CAMPGROUND & MAJOR RANCH IMPROVEMENTS
- Cabins, yurts, platform tents and training spaces for individuals facing unique challenges to be able to fully utilize camping and recreational facilities throughout Utah’s public lands and beyond
- Greenhouse and sensory garden
- Expansions of our cycling center with a Discovery Loop test track