We Can.Play Video
HELP CLOSE THE GAP ON NEEDED FUNDS TO BUILD A FUTURE OF "I CAN."
With inflation and the cost of inventory and labor rising exponentially, we are asking you to help us close the gap on needed funds to complete our Mountain Center, Camps and final campus improvements. As we build out this “I Can” campaign, major naming opportunities are available, including several at the base of Park City Mountain.
- Mountain Center Lobby
- Mountain Center Slopeside Patio
- Camps & Community Classrooms
- And Many More!
A NEW MOUNTAIN CENTER
- Improved “ski-in, ski-out” accessibility for riders using a range of adaptive equipment at the base of Park City Mountain
- Upper and lower-level lobbies, a sensory room and an adaptive athlete locker room
- A welcoming atmosphere for kids, families, veterans and all who participate.
- Dignified and appropriate facilities to learn, train, be fitted, or to take a step back from an over-stimulating environment
Special thanks to our largest community partner:
A NEW CAMPS AND COMMUNITY BUILDING
Our Camps and Community Building will provide a home for our numerous camps including summer camps for youth with autism, year-round veteran camps and seasonal family camps.
COMMUNITY SPACES & RANCH IMPROVEMENTS
- Fire Pit
- A Discovery Loop Cycling Track & Perimeter Track
- Sensory Garden