Prepare for an extraordinary and completely free afternoon of paddlesports at the stunning Jordanelle Reservoir. We extend this heartfelt invitation to Military Veterans, active duty service members, and their beloved families. Please note that each family member must register individually to ensure everyone’s safety and enjoyment.
At this exclusive event, you’ll have the chance to dive into the exhilarating world of paddlesports, whether it’s kayaking, canoeing, or stand-up paddleboarding. The best part? We’ve got all the equipment you need, so you can focus on creating unforgettable moments and basking in the natural beauty of the Jordanelle Reservoir.
Scholarships may be available! We believe that finances should not get in the way of participating in our programs. It’s through the generosity of our donors that enable scholarship opportunities. Here’s how to apply for Scholarship through the program registration portal:
- Log in or create an account.
- Find a program and add it to your cart; check out of cart and select “Apply for Scholarship”.
- Complete the checkout process and you’ll receive a confirmation email.
How to Register
- Create a new account; log in and click Find Programs.
- Select Military + Veteran in Program menu and enter your preferred date range.
- Click Review on preferred Program; then click Add and Finish.
- Click on My Cart in primary Navigation and complete registration by clicking on Pay Now.
You will receive a confirmation email. If you have any questions, please contact Reservations at 801-435-3991.