Join us for a week on the Colorado River rafting through Ruby Horsetheif and Westwater Canyon! This Men’s retreat will start out arriving in Park City, UT on August 16. On the 17th, we’ll head down to the start of Ruby Horsetheif Canyon just on the border of Utah and Colorado. Spend 4 dats and 3 nights floating and camping on the river. This trip starts out as a mellow float for the first couple of days but ends with Westwater Canyon, where rapids like Funnel Falls, Skull Rapid, and Sock it To Me are sure to be a thrill to anybody! The river trip ends on August 20 where we will head back to Park City for the evening before heading home on August 21.
Scholarships may be available! We believe that finances should not get in the way of participating in our programs. It’s through the generosity of our donors that enable scholarship opportunities. Here’s how to apply for Scholarship through the program registration portal:
- Log in or create an account.
- Find a program and add it to your cart; check out of cart and select “Apply for Scholarship”.
- Complete the checkout process and you’ll receive a confirmation email.
How to Register
- Create a new account; log in and click Find Programs.
- Select Military + Veteran in Program menu and enter your preferred date range.
- Click Review on preferred Program; then click Add and Finish.
- Click on My Cart in primary Navigation and complete registration by clicking on Pay Now.
You will receive a confirmation email. If you have any questions, please contact Reservations at 801-435-3991.