Prepare to embark on a thrilling week-long cycling camp that will not only lead you to the pinnacle of our Summit Challenge ride but also offer a diverse array of experiences that go beyond the bike. Join us as we journey through exhilarating group bike rides, and immerse ourselves in a captivating mix of NAC programs, including archery, pickleball, indoor climbing, and so much more!
Throughout this action-packed week, you’ll not only build your cycling skills but also uncover new passions and interests. And the culmination of this unforgettable journey? The much-anticipated Summit Challenge Ride, where you get to choose your preferred distance – be it 25, 50, or a challenging 100 miles.
Scholarships may be available! We believe that finances should not get in the way of participating in our programs. It’s through the generosity of our donors that enable scholarship opportunities. Here’s how to apply for Scholarship through the program registration portal:
- Log in or create an account.
- Find a program and add it to your cart; check out of cart and select “Apply for Scholarship”.
- Complete the checkout process and you’ll receive a confirmation email.
How to Register
- Create a new account; log in and click Find Programs.
- Select Military + Veteran in Program menu and enter your preferred date range.
- Click Review on preferred Program; then click Add and Finish.
- Click on My Cart in primary Navigation and complete registration by clicking on Pay Now.
You will receive a confirmation email. If you have any questions, please contact Reservations at 801-435-3991.