JOIN OUR VOLUNTEER TEAM & MAKE A DIFFERENCE
As a volunteer, you’ll help provide life-changing recreation for people of all abilities. Assist with adaptive recreation and Splore outdoor adventures, fundraisers, outreach events, administrative support, special projects and more. Our mission would not be possible without volunteer support.
IMPORTANT COVID19 UPDATE:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are not currently accepting new volunteers in our programs. We are working hard to create a framework for volunteers to safely return to programming this winter. For new volunteers, please complete the volunteer application and keep an eye on your inbox/this page for updates.
Thank you for your patience as we adapt!
How to volunteer:
- Click and fill out the volunteer application.
- View our sample weekly schedule and additional volunteer needs to see what opportunity fits
- Sign up for a training.
- Sign the volunteer liability release waiver and media consent form.
- Complete Volunteer background check for volunteers 18+. We have a donation-based system. If
you would like to contribute the cost of your background check.
- Make a difference. We are excited to see you at the NAC.
Sample Weekly Program Schedule
This sample weekly schedule will give you a feel for which programs would best work with your availability. Then, sign up for a training below.
Additional Volunteer Needs & Opportunities
These are year-round ways to get involved and are flexible with your schedule.
- Administrative Support
- Group Volunteer
Volunteer Training Opportunities
Join us for one of our upcoming trainings! They are required for volunteering in programs. You only need to attend one.