CULTIVATING A STRONG COMMUNITY
Park City Adult Lifelong Learning (PC ALL) was created to fill a gap in personal and vocational learning opportunities for our neurodiverse community members who were aging out of the school system in Park City. PC ALL is a program that serves families looking for a place where their loved ones can continue to learn and find social connections through recreation and educational programming.
Founded in 2014 by Cindy and Leigh Beem, PC ALL serves the growing need in Park City and surrounding areas to help young adults with disabilities continue to develop independent living skills and find their place in the community.
PC ALL IS A COMMUNITY PROGRAM
BREAKING THROUGH BARRIERS
PC ALL PROGRAM INFORMATION
PC ALL provides lifelong learning and day support for neurodiverse young adults through community-based programming utilizing local resources.
Sample Programs Offered:
- Independent living skills
- Recreation, sports, and activities
- Community volunteering and participation in community social activities
Scholarships may be available! We believe that finances should not get in the way of participating in our programs. It’s through the generosity of our donors that enable scholarship opportunities. Here’s how to apply for Scholarship through the program registration portal:
- Log in or create an account.
- Find a program and add it to your cart; check out of cart and select “Apply for Scholarship”.
- Complete the checkout process and you’ll receive a confirmation email.
How to Register
- Create a new account; log in and click Find Programs.
- Enter your preferred date range.
- Click Review on preferred Program; then click Add and Finish.
- Click on My Cart in primary Navigation and complete registration by clicking on Pay Now.
You will receive a confirmation email. If you have any questions, please contact Reservations at 801-435-3991.